IS IT TIME TO SELL?
Selling your business is a major decision! You have devoted your time, money, and energy to building, running, and operating your business. It may well represent your life’s work. You may have already decided that now is the right time to sell, and you want the very best professional guidance you can get. This is when working in tandem with a professional from Business Finders Canada can make the difference between just getting rid of the business and selling it for the very best price and terms!
More Buyers than Sellers
Business Finders Canada is a locally owned and operated business. We are a one SOURCE for all your professional business broker/commercial needs. We help Business owners SELL their business in a Confidential manner to a QUALIFIED buyer.
We have several QUALIFIED buyers looking for businesses between $250,000 and $10million dollars.
We provide a NO OBLIGATION meet that comes with our unique Business Sale & Marketing Plan showing you the steps we take to AND the avenues we use in finding buyers.
Business Finders Canada offers…
- Confidentiality At All Times – before, during and after the sale – backed by Non Disclosures!
- Qualified Buyers by net worth, credit and experience – they must qualify prior to disclosure!
- Valuation, Business Finders Canada puts the value on all of our business!
- Full Approach, we disclose all materials for review!
- Expertise – full time business brokers!
- Network Marketing Local, Nationally and Internationally!
- Only take listings that we feel we can sell – motivated!
- We earn our fee by getting the sale closed
PUT OUR EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE TO WORK FOR YOU…
CONFIDENTIALITY IS PRIORITY #1 – NO EXCEPTIONS!
Don’t Gamble your business – Sell with a Professional!!
Sell Your Western Canada Business
CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS SALES
Sound working relations with employees, customers, suppliers, and bankers are important factors to a company. Any premature indication of a possible change in ownership could disrupt these relations and weaken the company’s competitive position. For these reasons, and many others, confidentiality is critically important at all stages. With the proper procedures, it is possible to minimize the risk of an untimely disclosure. Using us to sell your business ensures that a professional business broker will be handling your transaction under strict confidentiality. We discreetly find sellers and connect them with qualified buyers. We sell businesses with a stringent code of ethics.
We have and will find qualified buyers for your business. We use every resource at our disposal – including our very own Business Buyer Pipeline that you may have seen on our home page. Many businesses sold will come through our buyer pool and we have new buyers enrolling every day.
The importance of confidentiality at all times during the sales process is the most important ingredient in the successful sale of an existing business. This IS NOT a real estate transaction where real estate is posted on public MLS services for everyone to find. This is a business with employees, customers, competition and possibly landlords and creditors. By making a business for sale public, all of the above mentioned entities associated with the business for sale will be thrown into a “cause and effect“ flow that will permanently harm the business being sold.
In order to prepare a business for sale, you should gather all the information that a potential Buyer will ask for and rely on when making a buying decision.
Buyers will want to review several items during due diligence. The following is a list of what most buyers want to see:
- Up to 5 years of Accountant prepared financials with Profit and Loss Statements
- Interim Profit and Loss statement for current year
- Equipment list and value of equipment at current market value (used)
- Inventory list with value of inventory at your cost (not retail)
- List of any Leased equipment
- Copy property assessment and or copy of the lease
- Employment contracts
- Vehicle list
- List of upgrades to business and property
- Franchise or licensing agreements
Here is what you DO NOT want to do…
- Tell anyone that you are going to sell – confidentiality is of utmost importance
- Change the business models or daily operations
- Take cash out of the business that will alter subsequent financial statements
Undertake a thorough review of the company books, and other corporate records and ensure that all are complete and up to date. Similarly, make sure that all tax returns and other government filings, and licenses been completed, filed and are current.