BUSINESS BUYER CONTRACT
Are you serious about buying a business?
It is estimated that less than 10% of businesses are on the open market that are either advertised for sale through brokers and intermediaries or by the business owners themselves.
If you want to reach the other 90%, you will have to find some way to identify them.
Many business owners put off the decision to sell a business because they don’t know how to manage the process.
That is why you should consider our Business Buyer Contract.
You will direct us toward specific target markets and we will identify those businesses that are for sale, but not yet on the open market through a rigorous process of direct mail, out-bound telemarketing and seller interviews.
Business Finders Brokers are trained to provide valuable assistance and ADVANTAGES to as the Buyer in the following areas.
- Identifying desirable types of businesses to buy. Discrete – only you will be introduced to the business opportunities we find.
- Locating businesses available for purchase. Less Competition – you will be “the suitor of first position”.
- Preliminary investigation and timely information gathering. More control – you will be the only people at the negotiating table.
- Having access to all business in the area.
- Touring Businesses and providing guidance and advice. Be the first to view the Business before it goes to market.
- Selecting the right business on which to make an offer on.
- Negotiating favourable terms and conditions.
- Assisting in the completion of a sale.