Buy a Business
As a couple who had been in the service business for over 16 years, we decided it was time to retire. We had no idea of the value of our business but did not want to abandon our valued client base and simply shut down. We were fortunate to get in touch with Steve Harvey with Business Finders who took a look at our business, our bookkeeping and financial records and evaluated the business for us. He then listed it and we were pleasantly surprised to find that both he and Nelson Bayford brought forth not one, but several, offers from qualified buyers in a reasonably short time. Initial suitability of the purchasers had already been established by the time we met them which made it much easier for us to explain our business to them. Once we had an accepted offer Business Finders was there to help us with the process of working with the lawyers and the buyers and the buyers accountants. We had a successful sale and transition of our business due in large part to the efforts of Steve and Nelson. We would not hesitate to recommend them to any business owner who is thinking of selling.
Darlene and Jerry,
More Buyers than Sellers
Business Finders understands talented immigrants come to Canada every year with extensive business experience and financial resources. Struggling to find decent job, lacking the required "Canadian Experience". Business Finders will have business opportunities for small business ownership and will provide an ideal solution to start a new dream career in Canada.
The Business Immigration Program seeks to attract experienced business people to Canada who will support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy.
British Columbia Business/Investor Immigration
If you are a business person or manager looking to immigrate to Canada, the Business/Investor Immigration Program may be an important fast-track Canadian immigration option for you. Business Immigration seeks to attract individuals with business and/or managerial experience who will contribute to the development of the Canadian economy.
What is the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program?
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is a process that allows the province of British Columbia to nominate immigrants to fill the economic and labour market needs of the province. There are two streams under the British Columbia PNP: the Strategic Occupations Stream and the Business Immigrants Stream.
If you're looking to make an investment in Canada or to start/acquire a business in Canada, there are several avenues for you to choose from. You can make your business immigration investment through one of the provincial business immigration programs with the following criteria:
- A business project located within the Okanagan area. Anywhere outside the greater Vancouver Areas.
- A minimum net worth of CDN $400,000;
- A minimum investment of CDN $200,000 to establish the eligible business;
- A business plan to create a minimum of 1 new job for a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident;
The BC PNP provides opportunities for business immigration in three categories:
- Business Skills
- Regional Business
- Strategic Projects
The basic criteria for consideration under all three of the business categories relates to business eligibility:
- The primary purpose of the business is to earn profits from active income from the supply of products/services;
- The business' sustained commercial viability must be probable;
- The business must provide economic benefit to BC by contributing to one of the following:
- increasing the exports of goods/services;
- increasing value-added manufacturing, processing, or primary resource activity;
- increasing BC tourism;
- increasing research and development and technology commercialization;
- creating innovative approaches to traditional businesses;
- servicing an underserved regional market;
- transferring skills, technology, and know-how to BC
For more information please click on the following link.