Buy a Business
"Business Finders provided Total Office with assistance in evaluating our business and conducted negotiations on our behalf. The services of Business Finders were professional and timely. Steve Harvey was responsive and we have a high level of trust in Business Finders and the services provided. All dealings were held in the strictest confidence. Total Office would definitely recommend Steve Harvey and Business Finders." Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
Business Finders understands talented immigrants come to Canada every year with extensive business experience and financial resources. Struggling to find decent job, lacking the required "Canadian Experience". Business Finders will have business opportunities for small business ownership and will provide an ideal solution to start a new dream career in Canada.
The Business Immigration Program seeks to attract experienced business people to Canada who will support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy.
British Columbia Business/Investor Immigration
If you are a business person or manager looking to immigrate to Canada, the Business/Investor Immigration Program may be an important fast-track Canadian immigration option for you. Business Immigration seeks to attract individuals with business and/or managerial experience who will contribute to the development of the Canadian economy.
What is the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program?
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is a process that allows the province of British Columbia to nominate immigrants to fill the economic and labour market needs of the province. There are two streams under the British Columbia PNP: the Strategic Occupations Stream and the Business Immigrants Stream.
If you're looking to make an investment in Canada or to start/acquire a business in Canada, there are several avenues for you to choose from. You can make your business immigration investment through one of the provincial business immigration programs with the following criteria:
- A business project located within the Okanagan area. Anywhere outside the greater Vancouver Areas.
- A minimum net worth of CDN $400,000;
- A minimum investment of CDN $200,000 to establish the eligible business;
- A business plan to create a minimum of 1 new job for a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident;
The BC PNP provides opportunities for business immigration in three categories:
- Business Skills
- Regional Business
- Strategic Projects
The basic criteria for consideration under all three of the business categories relates to business eligibility:
- The primary purpose of the business is to earn profits from active income from the supply of products/services;
- The business' sustained commercial viability must be probable;
- The business must provide economic benefit to BC by contributing to one of the following:
- increasing the exports of goods/services;
- increasing value-added manufacturing, processing, or primary resource activity;
- increasing BC tourism;
- increasing research and development and technology commercialization;
- creating innovative approaches to traditional businesses;
- servicing an underserved regional market;
- transferring skills, technology, and know-how to BC
For more information please click on the following link.